TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Gee, where should I hide?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gee, where should I hide? Login/Join 
posted
SUGAR LAND

Fugitive car thief arrested

Authorities arrested a convicted car thief Monday night, about 24 hours after he escaped from the Central Unit state prison in Sugar Land.

Officers with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice's Office of Inspector General arrested David Shane Roberts, 39, at his mother's home in Houston without incident, the agency said in a news release.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well--maybe he got at least one home-cooked meal before they hauled him away.

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He was prob'ly drunk the day his mom got out of prison (and he went to pick 'er up in the rain).

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But, since he was at her home I'm guessing she didn't get runned over by the danged old train Smile

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guess he hanged around as long as she would let him.

Posts: 19 | Location: Waxahachie, Texas, USA | Registered: December 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This must be the perfect TDCAA topic!

Posts: 170 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's all I can do to keep from cryin.

Posts: 357 | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And I never minded standing in the rain.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post