April 15, 2013, 17:31
Lori J. Kaspar
You Can't Make This Up
One heck of a party:

Woman arrested for shoplifting the following from Wal-Mart -

No, you really CAN'T make this stuff up. Wink
April 15, 2013, 17:37
Lori J. Kaspar
Forgot to mention that she concealed it in a reusable shopping bag.

At least she was an environmentally responsible thief.
April 15, 2013, 18:59
Brody V. Burks
If we're going to turn this into a "shoplifted from Wal-Mart" thread, then TDCAA is going to need more server space...

My favorite was KY, an XXL thong, and dress up clothes for a chihuahua.
April 15, 2013, 19:05
JohnR
Lori and Brody, those are good laughs sorely needed for a day like today.
April 19, 2013, 19:50
Gretchen
Pregnant babymama #1 pins pregnant babymama #2 against the wall with her car.

"I mean, I'm handsome"
April 24, 2013, 09:21
Robert S. DuBoise
He takes pride in his work

Just finished an Engaging Organized Crime-Manufacture of Meth case. Case officer testified at length about the process of manufacturing methamphetamine via the red phosphorus method. Halfway through the officer's testimony, the Defendant interrupts the officer's answer saying "No, No--that's all wrong. That's not how you do it." Uhhh--guilty much??????
April 24, 2013, 10:01
Robert S. DuBoise
Okay--one more from Parker County:

Woman arrested after entering house naked through doggy door

Weatherford Democrat

By CHRISTIN COYNE

A 25-year-old woman was arrested after, police say, she undressed and entered a stranger’s home through a doggy door.

According to a Weatherford police report, officers were called to the 1000 block of Bois D Arc Street around 1:45 a.m. Tuesday in reference to an intruder.

Rest of the story: Weatherford Democrat
April 24, 2013, 14:19
JB
Four correctional officers became pregnant, one of them twice, by Tavon White, leader of a gang called the Black Guerrilla Family.

Details.
May 02, 2013, 16:35
Andrea W
Finders Keepers!

"After being accused of shoplifting from a Derry, N.H., thrift store called Finders Keepers, Ruben Pavon is arguing that he was simply confused by the store's name.

'I thought it was there for the taking. The sign did say "Finders Keepers." So I took that DVD player, took it home. A couple of weeks later, the stuff is still there on the porch, so I'm thinking to myself, 'Finders Keepers. They probably just put stuff out there for people to take.'"

The rest of the story
May 11, 2013, 14:46
Gretchen
Woman slaps deputy so she can go to jail and break her smoking habit.
May 12, 2013, 10:40
Gretchen
This one had me rolling...my d20.

See, this guy's problem was trusting a fake sorcerer. He should've found a real one.

quote:
for one man in Iran, he made the mistake of trusting a fake sorcerer who convinced him that he was invisible and could rob a bank safely. The man explained to the court that he had paid five million rials (just under £290) to a wizard imposter, who in return gave him a set of spells to tie to his arm. The fake sorcerer explained to him that the spells would make him invisible, and that he could then rob banks all he wanted.

Details
May 12, 2013, 11:00
Jon English
Man, if I had a rial for every fake wizard I've trusted...
May 30, 2013, 10:30
Gretchen
Mother of the Year

Laced her 6-year-old daughter's lunch with PCP. Apparently it tastes like fireworks and makes you hear banging in your head. Who knew?
June 21, 2013, 18:47
Gretchen
Someone help me here...I have no words for this.

High on meth, naked from the waist down, wearing a women's blouse and prosthetic breasts, man drives daughters to Dollar General and crashes into 5 cars at speeds of 100 mph. Father of the Year
June 22, 2013, 08:35
David Newell
It's the sequence of events that baffles me. Was it like, "I have to go to the Dollar Store. What to wear, what to wear?"
June 22, 2013, 13:12
Gretchen
I forgot to mention the full bottle of urine and women's underwear on the floor of the car. Perhaps he was already dressed for the occasion and needed an emergency bathroom break?
June 22, 2013, 14:28
JohnR
Wow, Gretchen. It may be time to lock the thread. I don't know that this can be topped.
June 22, 2013, 14:58
David Newell
It makes you wonder whether he was aware of the moment he got so high that he crossed over into drug psychosis. Did he ever ask himself, "Is it weird that I want to put on prosthetic breasts? I mean, let's just table the urine collection for a moment. Does this make sense?"

Apparently not.
June 22, 2013, 23:36
Gretchen
But he is a family man, yo. Give the man a break. =P

Please don't lock this thread! There have been other real doozies on here before this, and there will be more.
July 08, 2013, 10:44
JohnR
South Texas Man Arrested 2ndTime for Allegedly Having Sex With Horse

EDINBURG — A South Texas man has been arrested a second time on a charge of animal cruelty for allegedly having sex with a horse.

The Hidalgo County Sheriff's Office told The Monitor on Wednesday that both times 43-year-old Cirilo Castillo Jr. was caught on surveillance video abusing a horse named Nadia.

Castillo was being held on charges of animal cruelty and trespassing. He was arrested on the same charges in January 2012. Castillo was scheduled to be arraigned later Wednesday.

link