TDCAA Community
You Can't Make This Up

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/7231056012

October 27, 2011, 10:13
JB
You Can't Make This Up
A man caught having sex with a donkey told a court in Zimbabwe the animal was actually a prostitute who turned into a donkey in the night.

Details.
October 27, 2011, 13:48
Gordon LeMaire
quote:
A man caught having sex with a donkey told a court in Zimbabwe the animal was actually a prostitute who turned into a donkey in the night.

Is this the Zimbabwe version of coyote ugly?
October 27, 2011, 14:19
A.P. Merillat
See Eeyore v. Moyo, Zimbabwe family court.
November 11, 2011, 09:16
Gretchen
A Milwaukee woman apparently interested in werewolf spirits having sex was in jail Wednesday after an 18-year-old man endured 300 puncture wounds when their sexual encounter "got out of hand," a police affidavit says.

Rebecca Chandler, 22, was being held in the incident, which may also have involved satanic or occult practices.

Bleeding from the neck, arms and back, the man called police Sunday night from the intersection of E. Knapp St. and N. Astor St. on Milwaukee's east side. He told police he had traveled by bus from Phoenix to Milwaukee for a sexual encounter with Chandler.

"Once he got to the residence, he was bound and stabbed numerous times over a time frame of what he described as two days," an affidavit accompanying a search warrant states. The affidavit also says the apartment contained a book titled "Werewolf's Guide to Life," a necromantic ritual book, as well as a black folder called "Intro to Sigilborne Spirits." According to various websites, Sigilborne spirits include female werewolf spirits who engage in sexual acts.

The man suffered more than 300 wounds to his back, face, arms, legs and neck and was taken to Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa, according to the document. His condition was not immediately available. [snip]

Hookup gone wrong
November 11, 2011, 12:48
JohnR
She looks a little like Teen Wolf...
November 17, 2011, 14:42
Andrea W
NY man wearing 'I'm drunk' shirt accused of DWI
November 17, 2011, 15:13
Scott Brumley
The NYT will chastise prosecutors for overreaching when they file a possession case against a guy wearing a shirt reading, "I'm Not As Think As You Stoned I Am."
November 18, 2011, 08:46
David Newell
My favorite was always Users Lose Drugs. Though it hardly makes the case for possession.
November 21, 2011, 09:53
Andrea W
EU bans claim that water can prevent dehydration

I'm sure glad that we're modeling ourselves after those enlightened Europeans these days.
November 23, 2011, 15:20
JohnR
Dad claims twins came from sperm stolen by ex-girlfriend
A Houston man has launched a unique court battle, claiming his twin sons resulted from his sperm being stolen and taken to a Houston fertility clinic without his knowledge, KPRC, NBC's Houston station, reported on Tuesday.

"I did notice a little bit because she would take the condom and ask me to discard it. And usually, a male would discard their own property, but she would always take the condom and she would run off out of the room and I just didn't think anything of it. And I didn't think that anyone could use a condom and bring it to a clinic to get an in vitro," he said.

Link
November 23, 2011, 18:18
Gretchen
Beard and hair cutting is a hate crime (not so, says a guy named Mullet).

Amish hate crimes
December 01, 2011, 11:36
JohnR
A bird hunter in Utah was shot in the buttocks after his dog stepped on a shotgun laid across the bow of a boat.
Box Elder County Sheriff's Deputy Kevin Potter says the 46-year-old Brigham City man was duck hunting with a friend 10 miles west of the city when he climbed out of the boat to move decoys.
Potter says the man left his 12-gauge shotgun in the boat and the dog stepped on it, causing it to fire.

MSNBC link
December 09, 2011, 21:25
Gretchen
Castrating lambs with your teeth can make you sick. In other news, men use teeth to castrate lambs
December 12, 2011, 08:54
John A. Stride
I have witnessed the process. In the early eighties, I was a stationhand/jackaroo on a Western Australian ranch with 5,000 head of Murray Grey cattle and 24,000 head of Merino sheep. As you can imagine castrating, docking, tagging,and treating lambs was a huge deal (shearing was an even bigger deal though). Although most of us used specially adapted knives (a knife blade with a hook at the other end), one character was happy to use his teeth instead of the hook and then swallowed the removed items!!! The latter was something the Blue Heelers and Kelpies usually enjoyed as a benefit of working. The man explained that it was all a matter of traction. He was married with kids and I don't recall him taking any sick days after the weeks-long process. But, crikey, he was a pretty rustic sort of fella--even in a rural setting. The nearest town was 60-plus miles away and I'm not sure how much schooling he had.
December 12, 2011, 09:20
JohnR
quote:
But, crikey, he was a pretty rustic sort of fella--even in a rural setting.
They broke the mold when they made John Stride.
December 24, 2011, 15:13
Gretchen
A man who pulled a gun on another driver, then chased him more than 10 miles into the parking lot of a police substation � all because he thought the driver had tried to rob him during a drug deal � apologized when he realized it was a case of mistaken identity, officials said.

�Oh, man, that's not the right guy,� the armed man told officers after his arrest.

Web article
December 30, 2011, 13:39
Andrea W
The Fourth circuit overturned a case based on an illegal seizure of drugs. Not that the search was bad or the officers weren't justified to seize the cocaine, but there was an unreasonable risk of injury because the officers used a sharp knife -- rather than blunt scissors -- to cut the plastic baggie of cocaine off the defendant's private parts.

[This message was edited by AndreaW on 12-30-11 at .]
January 09, 2012, 12:41
JohnR
Miss. Gov. Barbour pardons convicted murderer
[Barbour]has said in the past that releasing the trusties who live and work at the mansion is a tradition in Mississippi that goes back decades. Trusties are prisoners who earn privileges through good behavior.
Mississippi Corrections Commissioner Chris Epps told the AP for a 2008 story that the inmates who end up working at the Governor's Mansion are often convicted murderers because they are the ones who serve long enough sentences to build the trust needed for such a task.
Ed.--that last sentence is the funny one for me.
link
January 09, 2012, 16:37
Shannon Edmonds
quote:
Originally posted:
... the inmates who end up working at the Governor's Mansion are often convicted murderers because they are the ones who serve long enough sentences to build the trust needed for such a task.

A TDCJ warden once told me the same thing about some (not all, or most, but "some") of his murderers--although his opinion was that they were trustworthy not because of their long sentences, but because they were meek guys who snapped and did something completely out of character.
January 10, 2012, 19:37
JohnR
Or maybe the murderers are the ones who are around long enough that they can compromise the guards... I read a good article once about Riker's Island and the difficulty they had with guards becoming compromised and then complicit. Who knows? Hollywood agrees with the assessment of murderers. See, e.g., Brubaker.