TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    You Can't Make This Up
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You Can't Make This Up Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Bad Kitty!--Cat caught smuggling contraband into Brazil prison
The cat came back, it just couldn’t stay away.

And when it did come back on New Year’s Eve, a guard standing watch at a prison gate in northeastern Brazil thought there was something unusual about the slender white kitty slipping by.

He alerted other guards who helped him to catch the feline, according to a statement by the federal prisons bureau, and they found that the cat’s torso was wrapped tight with contraband.

Specifically: Two small saws, two drills for concrete, a headset, a cell phone, a cell phone charger and three batteries.
MSNBC Link

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dog Runs Over, Kills Man With Van

I kid you not

link

cross posted in a frog is a deadly weapon

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't argue with the judge -- and definitely don't flip him off

There's a highly entertaining video of a defendant applying for an appointed attorney and a bond. She giggles her way through the questions and says she has jewelry worth "a lot of money." So the judge denies her an appointed attorney and sets the standard bond of $5k. She laughs some more and says "Adios." The judge calls her back and raises her bond to $10k. She walks off, saying an expletive and flipping off the judge. He calls her back, verifies what she said, and sentences her to 30 days in jail for contempt of court.

I bet she stopped laughing.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mistrial declared when witness's glass eye pops out during testimony. link

posted Hide Post
You made that up.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is on the internet--it must be true.

posted Hide Post

Inmates and cellphones... what a pain in the a**.

posted Hide Post
Creative excuses for missing or being late to work (I'm sure equally applicable to missing or being late to court).

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cell phone? I thought that was the Mars rover.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"But the parking space was painted as a handicapped spot AFTER I parked there!"

True story

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She wasn't a fake lawyer, but she faked everything else

NY Times link

posted Hide Post
This truly made my day:

Good boy, Peach! Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gretchen:
This truly made my day:

Good boy, Peach! Big Grin

I can't believe that officer is being investigated now. :P

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SUV lands upside down in roof of house after first crashing through roof of another house.
Hope this link stays active a while

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Waitress requests ID; customer gives ID.

ID provided was the waitress' stolen DL.

posted Hide Post
Bwah ha ha ha

posted Hide Post
Zombies

A young transient who said he was trying to shake zombies off a stolen semi-trailer truck he was driving caused a major freeway incident in southern California that sent four people to the hospital and tied up traffic for hours, the California Highway Patrol said.

Details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
best lineup since The Usual Suspects:

posted Hide Post
Are the middle guy's initials G.J.?