TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Objecting to transfer of venue
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Objecting to transfer of venue Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a general template for a response/objection to a defense motion to transfer venue?

Posts: 16 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas 78413 | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending one now.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could I get a copy of the response/objection as well? I've never done one - any tips?

Posts: 52 | Location: 21st District | Registered: September 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending it to you. Smile

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Andrea,

I've filed a reponse before, but I think your's is probably better. Can I get a copy?

thanks,

jth

Posts: 109 | Location: Kingsville, Texas, USA | Registered: July 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use a copy of this asap

Posts: 10 | Registered: December 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kgonzalez:
Does anyone have a general template for a response/objection to a defense motion to transfer venue?

Could I get a copy of any samples that you have now?

Posts: 10 | Registered: December 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anybody has a "go by" handy, I would appreciate a copy. Thanks

Posts: 261 | Location: Lampasas, Texas, USA | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you something, John.

Edit: Well, it didn't seem to go through. If you'll email me at andrea.westerfeld(at)co.ellis.tx.us, I'll send it. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andrea W,