TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    A Very Bad Arrest
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Very Bad Arrest Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Actually, since you're posting from El Paso, I thought you might say something about muchaca (sp?), absolutely the best tasting but least healthy Mexican food I ever had. Only place I've ever seen it was in EP.

It is like fajita meat, peppers, and onions sauteed in queso. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No butter, right?

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No butter, I hope. If someone tells me there was that will be a bunch of sleepless nights.

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oooooh, that does sound good and it's so close to lunch time but I'm so far away from El Paso....

And the winner is Kraft Mac & Cheese (although it should be called Cheese & Mac), but my kids will no longer eat the stuff so as a responsible adult with a healthy diet -- except for the occasional M&M's, chocolate chip cookies, brownies, chips & salsa, etc. --- I can no longer use them as an excuse to buy/eat the stuff.

Posts: 74 | Location: Hempstead, TX USA | Registered: February 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnR:
No butter, I hope. If someone tells me there was that will be a bunch of sleepless nights.

Not only do they soak the fajita meat in butter overnight before cooking, it is lathered, I say lathered, in butter as it is cooked.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
C'mon, Greg, some of us have to work with him. Don't put him in a bad butter mood!

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It could be worse, Andrea.

I could be supporting the "Terry Breen stewardess outfit from the 60's dress code for female prosecutors agenda".

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg, don't be silly, those uniforms would never pass muster. We have to have a jacket for court appearances, after all. Wink

If we go with those uniforms, though, I say we have to be equal opportunity. Let's see how Terry looks in those white boots (it's almost Memorial Day, after all!) if he wants the rest of us to wear them.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post