TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Intake
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Intake Login/Join 
posted
We are having quite a bit of difficulty getting local law enforcement to understand that our office needs everything they have on a case when it is filed with us for review and presentation to the GJ. I am looking for a screening sheet go by that the police will have to submit with their report where they have to specify in detail what they have and what they are submitting to our office. It would also help, I think, if the submitting officer was required to sign some type of Michael Morton/Brady statement that they have complied with their requirements when submitting their case. Any help would be appreciated.

Posts: 12 | Location: Burnet County | Registered: May 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We use an intake checklist as well as an affidavit of discovery compliance. Not that those necessarily mean 100% of the time they still give us everything, but it's still more of a CYA for us. Feel free to email me if you're interested in them. michelle.putman@nuecesco.com

Posts: 35 | Location: Nueces County | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post