TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    San Antonio Attorney
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Antonio Attorney Login/Join 
posted
Have an aggravated sexual assault case. Defense attorney is Anthony Cantrell.Do any of you Bexar County folks know about him?

Posts: 334 | Location: Beeville, Texas., USA | Registered: September 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He specializes in freeing people from hell!!

Posts: 170 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He has appeared a number of times in Hays County. I don't recall a specific case off the top of my head, but you might check with them and find someone who may have dealt with him before.

Posts: 622 | Location: San Marcos | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you like your gums scraped? Too bad, here it comes.

Posts: 293 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear God give me a call or send help!West Txans on white horses with white hair are welcome!

Seriously if you've tried a case against this guy I'd like to know if he's snake or if tears up little children for breakfast so I can prepare my victims and their parents. My case is a good one. Feel free to call me. or send me an email at mwarnerda@yahoo.com

Posts: 334 | Location: Beeville, Texas., USA | Registered: September 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
White hair. What a blow to my ego.

Posts: 170 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post