TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Now there's a headline you don't see every day...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now there's a headline you don't see every day... Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny, I thought that was just a crazy hypothetical a drunk driving a riding mower. I didn't think it actually happened.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now David you're from the same county that had an intox man with a golf cart !!

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's true. And there's also No Show Jones. How could I forget about him?

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was told that a prosecutor named Dain something or other in Calhoun County specializes in riding lawn mower DWI cases. Big Grin

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good idea for a thread. Bizarre, crime related headlines.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 60 | Location: Austin, TX US | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Then there was Carter v. State, the "bulldozer is a motor vehicle for DWI purposes" case.

Janette A

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder where you put your banjo case when you're driving the barstoolmobile?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NPR mentioned this guy and his bar stool this morning.

Good times had by all.

Posts: 286 | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post