TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    TBLS 2011 Crim. law Test
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TBLS 2011 Crim. law Test Login/Join 
posted
Am taking this Bear in October. Have only State prosecuting experience. Can anyone recommend to me sites that will help be catch up on significant federal criminal law, federal case law, etc.? Also, I believe I saw a sample multiple choice TBLS test in one of the 2008 or 2009 Advanced Crim. Law thumbdrives. Do I remember correctly?

Posts: 19 | Location: Brownsville TX. | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First, good luck!

Second, I know that there were sample questions handed out at the 2011 advanced criminal seminar so you probably do remember correctly that they were also provided in older seminars as well.

Sadly, I have no advice for the first question. Other than the materials from the various CLEs, I've just focused on the 5th Circuit/SCoTUS websites. If you do find some other resources, please share!

Andréa

Posts: 25 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: May 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The materials from this year's Adv. Crim. Seminar indicate that the following breakdown will most likely occur on the multiple-guess portion of the criminal exam:

10 Ethics (required on all certification exams now)
45 Criminal
45 Federal

Hope this helps!

Andréa

Posts: 25 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: May 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post