TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Teen Fights Removal of Bullet in Head
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teen Fights Removal of Bullet in Head Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I thought I was Superman and faster than a speeding bullet, but I guess I was wrong

Posts: 419 | Location: Abilene, TX USA | Registered: December 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I spend too much time around lolcats, obviously, because my first thought was "I can has plea bargain?" Smile

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Am I touching my ear?"

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"It is not a tumor."

Posts: 104 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Josh, how much did you wager, and what is the question to - The best-selling book of the post-Victorian era, translated into 78 languages and upon which 9 movies, a mini-series and a British sitcom were based.

$13.00
What is the "Perfect Plea" ?

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Nice shot, but the center of mass is a little lower than that . . ."

Posts: 90 | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I liked the company so much, I had their product emplanted in my head."

OR

"Don't apply THIS directly to the forehead."

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanted one that said "Ken's Bullet", but they were all out.

Or

It was this or a Prince Albert. I went with this.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But Mom, I really did use my head!

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Sparks:
But Mom, I really did use my head!

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is my third eye.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, that belongs in the "that's not right" thread.

posted Hide Post
You're absolutely right. Coming right up.

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Daddy was a Klingon, Momma was a trekkie.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess since the bullet hit him in the head, and his skull/forehead stopped the bullet, you could say this young man was bulletproof.

I would only note that perhaps he should demand the use of this nickname from Adam "Bulletproof" Reposa.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He backed out of the plea and is headed for trial.

Details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Port Arthur teenager has pleaded guilty to lesser charges in a case that made world headlines when police wanted to remove a bullet from his forehead to prove he tried to kill a man.

Details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post