TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Voir Dire resources?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Voir Dire resources? Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know websites or something that has good VD examples?

Posts: 61 | Location: Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: January 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Might not want to do a google search for "VD examples". I bet there's plenty of websites with good examples and pics of V.D. Don't know of any Voir Dire sites.

Posts: 145 | Location: Bryan/College Station | Registered: April 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
TDCAA will offer regional voir dire trainings this summer; keep an eye out for more details on the Seminars page of this website ....

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The National Advocacy Center and the American Prosecutors Research Institute both have good voir dire materials. I got APRI to send me voir dire for spouse abuse. Some of it you can download.

Posts: 244 | Registered: November 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For what they're worth, I have several voir dires on my computer hard drive, which I'll be happy to send you via e-mail, if you send me your email address.

If you include your email address on your member info on this website, maybe others will do likewise. Wink

Posts: 686 | Location: Beeville, Texas, U.S.A. | Registered: March 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post