TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    What I got for Xmas
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What I got for Xmas Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Shannon. Two cuties but watch out for those little girls! Sometimes they just look adorable!

Posts: 47 | Location: Brenham, Texas | Registered: January 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eight Ken's caps heve been placed in the mail to Greg Gilleland for distribution to our wonderful band, A.P. & the Lesser Includeds; one has been sent to our legislative guru and webmaster, Shannon Edmonds,for his powers of observation; and one has been mailed to our most prodigious poster, John Bradley, to wear at all times so that he will always be "never-naked" in Williamson County. (Click on the image below for a better view).

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ken! Let me know what I owe ya!

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am honored, especially since my musical talents are limited to bad whistling.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg, you owe nothing. The image of the band playing at the Annual dressed up in these caps will be payment enough. Hmmm. Does this mean that I will be blamed for everything committed by someone wearing one of these caps?

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ken! That sounds like the makings of a great photo op at the next Annual Conference!

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JB:
I am honored, especially since my musical talents are limited to bad whistling.

Not true! Who could forget your karaoke rendition "I Fought the Law and the Law Won" from the Annual in Galveston a few years back?

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are no records of that having happened.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That hat looks a little fancy for a banjo player.
But I will try to be worthy of it. Oh, and Scott, you and your constituents will be happy to hear that I'm no longer stranded in Amarillo.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stranded in Amarillo, is that anything similar to Groundhog Day?

Posts: 2386 | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More like Prairie Dog Day.

I'm glad you escaped relatively unscathed, my friend. I hope your experience here was placid, other than your car dropping all its fluids on the parking lot (I've seen DWI defendants do that, too).

And, Ken, I will be honored to wear your cap. You may have second thoughts about two chords into the show, however.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Wow. A Ken's Cap AND a TDCAA Penal Code in the same picture (see desk behind the "model").

That's good product placement!

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ummm, how about the Apple logo on the flat screen?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JB:
Ummm, how about the Apple logo on the flat screen?

Well--no photo is perfect. LOL.

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I took the picture with an iPhone.

posted Hide Post
It doesn't seem to take very good pictures. Wink

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post