TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    continuing course of conduct
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

continuing course of conduct Login/Join 
posted
OK, so I don't have to do any research.......can a person who hid a murder weapon (no, not initially part of murder, just asked to hide the weapon) ...can the person who hid the weapon be charged with a continuing course of conduct for "tampering with evidence?"... Otherwise, the crime was committed 10 years ago and I am up a creek.

Posts: 109 | Location: Kingsville, Texas, USA | Registered: July 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did they have to do anything periodically to keep it hidden, or did they just throw it in a lake and do nothing else for 10 years?

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The police asked him about it, and he lied? I would think that would count - he is still keeping it hidden. Or am I overreaching?

Posts: 218 | Location: The Border | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post