TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Drugs for Training
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drugs for Training Login/Join 
posted
Our new canine officer has requested that I get an Order releasing a little cocaine (45 grams) and a tad of marijuana (25 grams) for "training purposes"... Does anyone have such a form or have dealt with this before?

(And yes, I already told him that he wasn't getting that much Coke or Weed)

Posts: 33 | Location: Littlefield, Texas | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My suggestion is to have him ask DEA to release drugs for training. That way, you aren't asking for it, and a judge doesn't have to sign the order.

Posts: 9 | Location: Wheeler, Texas | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got a motion and order that we've used on several occasions to obtain marijuana for training.

The Health & Safety Code contains pretty severe restrictions on how the drugs may be used and what has to be done each time the drugs are checked in and out of property for training purposes.

If you'll e-mail me at rduboise@sbcglobal.net I'll send you the documents.

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post