Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DNA Cases Login/Join 
posted
Everyone,

If you work in an office that borders one of the States that tests for DNA on felony arrest or if you have prosecuted a case that was solved because another State collected a Defendant's DNA when they were arrested I am interested in speaking with you.

Please contact me at ecarcerano@co.chambers.tx.us

Thank you in advance for your time.

Posts: 119 | Location: Chambers County Texas | Registered: March 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a bump, but there is a method to this madness. I know we are not the only county in the State that has had one of these cases solved. It doesn't need to be a murder case, it can be a burglary or anything else. I'm sure most of the counties in the western part of the State are familiar with the Katie Sepich case from New Mexico. If you have a minute to discuss this please drop me an email. ecarcerano@co.chambers.tx.us

Thank you.

Posts: 119 | Location: Chambers County Texas | Registered: March 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does it work like a CODIS hit? You can use it as probable cause to get a search warrant for the defendant's DNA in your case?

And correct me if I am wrong about how to use a CODIS hit please!!!

Posts: 100 | Location: Nacogdoches, Texas, USA | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All:

I am going to bump this one more time. If anyone has a pending CODIS DNA case or has a case that was solved because another state took DNA that solved your case, please contact me. Again, there is a method to this madness that could quite possibly be resolved in the next 27 days.

ecarcerano@co.chambers.tx.us

Thank you for your time.