TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    An excellent Intoxication Assault/Manslaughter voir dire
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An excellent Intoxication Assault/Manslaughter voir dire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Add me as another resounding Me Too!!!! My email is in my profile!

Posts: 128 | Location: TX | Registered: March 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
smckee@co.henderson.tx.us

Posts: 38 | Location: Henderson County | Registered: July 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
me too
starla"dot"jones"at"co"dot"wichita.tx.us

Posts: 55 | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A digital copy will be much appreciated. Thanks for your graciousness.

janellemcbride@co.potter.tx.us

Posts: 12 | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
is there still a copy of this floating around? we have a trial coming soon...

Posts: 52 | Location: meridian, texas | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like one as well, please!

daarf@co.potter.tx.us

Posts: 36 | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Mark Boemio and I am a new prosecutor in San Jacinto County. I have trials coming in may and june and I would love to have a copy of this voir dire. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 6 | Location: Coldspring, Texas, USA | Registered: March 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg: can you send me a copy? Phil and I have tried numerous cases together in the past, and he is a great prosecutor. My office email is ktw001@shsu.edu

Posts: 10 | Location: huntsville, texas | Registered: March 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
me too please

Posts: 130 | Location: Hempstead, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Freddy, I'm sending it to the ada in your office whose email address is not bogus, the one I emailed with recently on your murder case.

Your profile email addy kicked back what I sent.

Also, the deal is that Phil's voir dire is NOT electronically stored. Although produced by the Court Reporter in text, my repeated requests for an electronic copy have been denied, even with offers of payment and being told it was for training purposes.

So I must snail mail Phil's vd. Send a request to my profile email addy WITH YOUR SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS and I'll mail to you.

Electronically, I can send my version of Phil's vd, but seriously, mine is not as good, as succinct, as informative and as flowing as Phil's as he tracks why Intox driving crimes are important, their evolution in severity and what is expected of the jurors as far as following the law in these difficult cases.

I swear, Phil's is the best I've seen in many years of intox m/s and assault cases.

So send me your snail mail for Phil's or else you get second best (mine) electronically, which a different court reporter did give us an electronic copy of.

And thanks to TDCAA guru Clay Abbott for sua sponte offering to help me on providing this stuff to y'all. Clay is a tremendous resource and has always been very helpful to me and our office in making our state a safer place on the highways.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love a copy, too, please.

swhelchel@tarrantcounty.com

Thank you very much for your post!

Posts: 2 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: November 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Such horrible cases, usually with a somewhat sympathetic defendant. I may not use it in BPU, but I'm sure the DA's office would love a copy!

mark.kimball@txdps.state.tx.us

(yeah....I'm embedded......)

Posts: 218 | Location: The Border | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1. What's BPU?

2. Send me a snail mail address as indicated above. Send to email in my profile please, Mark.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email, Greg. Thanks for your help!

Posts: 218 | Location: The Border | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a copy my Please

Posts: 4 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a copy. Thanks

Posts: 3 | Location: Greenville, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you send a copy my way.

Posts: 96 | Registered: May 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for mailing me the voir dire, Greg! Phil really did a good job explaining the tough issues. This will help all of us here in Brazos County

J Goss

Posts: 3 | Location: Bryan, Texas USA | Registered: June 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still have this? I just learned I am starting an intox assault case in the morning instead of the agg assault case I thought I was going on.

Thanks,

Mike Gordon
Michael.gordon@nuececo.com

361-510-7956

Posts: 2 | Location: Nueces County | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also like to request a copy:

Christopher Grier
ADA Houston County
401 East Houston
Crockett, Texas 75835

Posts: 10 | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post