TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    I am a pedophile, where is my check?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am a pedophile, where is my check? Login/Join 
posted
And I thought the article I posted about the two guys eating each others' flesh was the most ridiculous thing that I had ever heard.

Greek disability groups expressed anger Monday at a government decision to expand a list of state-recognized disability categories to include pedophiles, exhibitionists and kleptomaniacs.

The new list gives pyromaniacs and pedophiles disability pay up to 35 percent, compared to 80 percent for heart transplant recipients and only 10 percent to diabetics.

So maybe we should all pitch in and pay for plane tickets to Greece for all our child molesters, flashers, and thieves. You can get a oneway ticket from Houston to Athens for around $830 with a 30 day advance purchase. That's a heck of a lot less then the cost of incarceration here in Texas!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/furor-greece-pedophilia-disability-15323309

Posts: 30 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's really too bad that the CCP prohibits outlawry and transportation of our criminals. It would seem like a win-win for us to ship the pervs to Greece.

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought Greece was out of bucks. Now we see their govt. is trying to figure out ways to give money to perverts. Maybe they should ask their paymasters, the Germans, if this is a good idea, since the money they spend will be the German's.

Posts: 686 | Location: Beeville, Texas, U.S.A. | Registered: March 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't the EEC just swell?

Posts: 444 | Location: Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EEC? You're so 1974, John.

Posts: 143 | Location: Fort Worth | Registered: August 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lying around on a fine Greek beach with a nice fat rock 'n roll check for pretending to be someone evil sounds good to me too.

Posts: 444 | Location: Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dang.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post