TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Form Needed-Foreign Goverment (Canada) Court Records-TRE 902
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Form Needed-Foreign Goverment (Canada) Court Records-TRE 902 Login/Join 
posted
Can anyone help me with a "tried, tested and true" form used for making admissible the certified records of a foreign government. I'm trying to get into evidence for Canadian Civil Court Records from Calgary, Alberta. The "Expert Witness" for the defense in a non-fatal "shaken baby" case has some interesting cases in the "Crown Civil Courts" and I'm trying to get them admissible with proper certifications and authentications under TRE 902.

If anyone has such form used to any case with any foreign government, I'll modify it to make work for Canada. As I read the rule, there is one or two certifications and then an authentication from an American Counsular Officer.

I'd be grateful for any form. Feel free to email or call if questions.

Bill Helwig
Yoakum County Criminal District Attorney
806.456.7480 ext 6
bhelwig@yoakumcounty.org

Posts: 22 | Location: Plains, Texas, USA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post