TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Court Order
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Court Order Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a court order authorizing a phone provider to ping a phone to provide real-time location.

Felony warrant for defendant, impersonating a public servant/peace officer.
Defendant may also be interfering with child custody, keeping his child from the other parent.

Posts: 37 | Location: Dumas, Texas, USA | Registered: April 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We do quite a few of them every day here in Harris County. I can send you one. Is your email address 69thdainv@moore-tx.com?

Posts: 13 | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lance: Would you also send a copy to me. Email address is in profile.

Robert DuBoise

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LL:
We do quite a few of them every day here in Harris County. I can send you one. Is your email address 69thdainv@moore-tx.com?

Thanks LL, yes that is my email address.

Posts: 37 | Location: Dumas, Texas, USA | Registered: April 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It has been sent.

Posts: 13 | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LL you had earlier said you had suggested language for a K-2 charge. I have a delivery case. If you still have that handy would you mind sending it to me. richardmartindale@co.potter.tx.us. Thanks.

Posts: 27 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: July 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post