TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Outlandish Nicknames
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outlandish Nicknames Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Had a guy on a couple of dope charges. He did some of his business while working the door at a Tarrant County nudy bar. Book- Winkin lists him as 5'8' and 295 with green eyes and a bald head. His nickname was BUDDA - - - He had the real Budda's face tattooed on his big belly.

Posts: 13 | Registered: September 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My defendant's nickname, which I've mentioned before in this thread, was Worm. As in Big Worm, the Crack Dealer in the movie Friday.

My officer referenced the nickname and said that the defendant resembled certain physical characteristics of the character in the movie.

The judge thought the officer was speaking about the defendant's genitalia and got hot when I referred to the defendant as 'Worm'.

Though I didn't get the chance to clarify the importance of the moniker, the jury found him guilty of Agg. Assault today in less than half an hour of deliberations.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Defendant's aka: "Butter"
The judge asked him if he melts when it's hot?
I don't think the Defendant thought it was all that funny.

Posts: 56 | Location: Plainview, Texas | Registered: September 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When booking a local young, blonde pretty boy for possession with intent, the sheriff asked if he had any other aliases besides "Buttercup", as several inmates had identified him on their trip to booking. He looked at the sheriff, seriously, and said, "I think I've outgrown 'Buttercup', and since 'Tater Salad' and 'Tater Tot' are taken, I want to be 'Mashed Taters'." The sheriff promptly recorded "Mashed Taters" after "Buttercup".

Posts: 9 | Location: Wheeler, Texas | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just recieved notice of a grievance that contains many unkind references to my character. Love the above name that he says is fitting!!!Sounds somewhat fuedal? My husband will love it too.Wonder where it had its beginnings.

Posts: 334 | Location: Beeville, Texas., USA | Registered: September 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
iron maiden
n.
A medieval instrument of torture consisting of an iron frame in the form of a person in which the victim was enclosed and impaled on interior spikes.

The heavy metal 80's hair band "Iron Maiden" took its name from this gruesome device. Also See: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does that mean he drives someone else's sports car and lives in their guest house?

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems we forget to occasionally nickname our own members here. Mr. Brumley/Mr. Bradley, is there a fellow poster on this forum to whom the name "BANJO" would be an appropriate moniker?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you referring to our esteemed colleague who is known to cavort with the Shagnasty twins over in Hogwaller County?

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And maybe this thread will draw him out, he's been fairly quiet for the past few weeks...

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just wrapped up my first trial involving many nicknames. The witnesses were:

Peanut, Duke, Frog, Tiger, Junebug, Ice Man, Trick and Tater. Tater's sister, Butta, did not testify.

Posts: 200 | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard of a 1st Assistant named "Snake Eye"...not sure what county it was though.

Posts: 130 | Location: Hempstead, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also heard of a aggravated sexual assault of a child prosecuted in Waller County before my time where the bad guy traveled around the county on his bicycle...who came to be known as...you guessed it...the "Pedal-file."

Posts: 130 | Location: Hempstead, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is worth noting the excellent conviction and life sentence of "Booger Red" Kelly in Smith County last week.

And his nickname as well.

posted Hide Post
I have heard a certain Williamson County prosecutor referred to as "Pitbull."

Janette

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For some unknown reason, my cousin always calls me "Mogillus." I have no idea where he got that
name. It's helpful if you can't find a good name for internet purposes.

Posts: 244 | Registered: November 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have a prosecutor that one judge nicknamed "the knife." The judge said, "he's this quiet guy, but then you look down and there's this knife sticking in you and you're wondering where it came from . . ."

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I once tried a lady named Teresa Jean Jeanes. She names her son Levi. I've prosecuted him too.

I've also handled 2 generations of people named Prince Albert (editions II and III).

Posts: 280 | Location: Weatherford, Texas | Registered: March 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've also handled 2 generations of people named Prince Albert (editions II and III).

Are they in the can now? (Sorry Red Face)

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course, now that I think of it, the above might also be a pretty good nickname. However, Corey Miller seemed to have picked a particularly stoopid nickname of C-Murder. Three guesses as to what the charges were.

Here's the rest of the story.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post