TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Interstate Agreeemnt on Detainers Act
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interstate Agreeemnt on Detainers Act Login/Join 
posted
I discovered yesterday our deadline to pick up the defendant from federal custody is Friday. We executed an Application for Writ of Habeas Corpus ad Prosequendum last October 2002. The federal prison says that is not enough. They need a Form 6, Evidence of Agent Authority; Form 7, Prosecutors Acceptance of Terms of Custody; and a Prosecutors Certificate Form. We do not know have these forms. We called the IADA Administration in Austin and the person we talked to was not familiar with these forms either.

We have picked up federal prisoners before without these forms. Can anyone help? Deadline is fast approaching.

Call 830-303-1922, please ask for Allison or Sonny. Thank you.

Posts: 66 | Location: New Braunfels, Texas, USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you to everyone who called. I had approximately ten people contact me within 24 hours. I appreciate it.

Posts: 66 | Location: New Braunfels, Texas, USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post