TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Sample order for handwriting exemplar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sample order for handwriting exemplar Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a sample order for obtaining a handwriting exemplar from a reluctant defendant they would be willing to share? Maybe also, you have a companion proposed order of contempt?

Posts: 444 | Location: Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just emailed you one.

Posts: 280 | Location: Weatherford, Texas | Registered: March 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a motion in liminie that I filed in a case, though it turned out not to be necessary. I'm sending it to you by email. The exemplar that I was requesting was a signature sample, to compare to the signature on the DIC-24 breath test refusal. The DIC-24 signature was VERY sloppy, but the defendant otherwise had great penmanship.

What I ended up doing was calling the court coordinator who was at the bond hearing to the witness stand, having him testify to the defendant's signature on the bond, establishing that the defendant was sober when he came to court (not always a given), and introducing that as the exemplar.

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is an old thread, but is there anyway I could please get a copy of the order?

Posts: 3 | Registered: March 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent.

Posts: 66 | Location: Travis County, TX, USA | Registered: August 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If possible, I would like to get a copy of motion and order for handwriting exemplar. This is something I will be needing in upcoming case. Thank you!

Posts: 1 | Location: San Diego | Registered: April 27, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SENT

Posts: 66 | Location: Travis County, TX, USA | Registered: August 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May I get a copy as well?

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post