TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Request for help from California colleague
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Request for help from California colleague Login/Join 
posted
James Wade in San Mateo County (CA) taught with me at the NAC in Columbia. He has asked me if anyone has dealt with a Houston "gang expert" by the name of Terry Pelz (sp?). This person has been named as a defense witness and James would like to know what he will be dealing with.

E-mail James Wade direct at jwade@co.sanmateo.ca.us or reply to me on the forum and I'll pass it on.

Thanks

RAMON RODRIGUEZ

Posts: 13 | Location: Beaumont, TX, USA | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call Kim Ogg, Crimestoppers in Houston. She knows all of the gang folks in Houston....713-521-4600

Posts: 273 | Registered: January 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Former prison warden Terry Peltz makes the circuit in capital cases. He knows a lot about prison gangs, etc. However, he might dance with the one who brung him. I hope the CA folks remember to investigate BOTH sides of the issue, and be ready to rebut any "soft shoe" he might put forward.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post