TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Bail Jumping voir dire???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bail Jumping voir dire??? Login/Join 
posted
This guy bail jumped on an Indecency by Contact case. He's habitual with multiple failure to registers. I also think he has a new Assault Strangulation out of Dallas. Going to try the Bail Jumping first just to keep him locked up - having witness issues and need him put away for a while. Anyone have a good voir dire? Any theme ideas other than the obvious?

Posts: 27 | Location: Cass County, Texas | Registered: May 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an appellate record on one I can probably dig up--when do you go to trial?

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a couple. Send me your e-mail- dhoover@fanninco.net

D. Hoover

Posts: 5 | Location: Bonham, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Set for trial next Tuesday - anything you can send would be great. Thanks!

Posts: 27 | Location: Cass County, Texas | Registered: May 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Hoover:
I have a couple. Send me your e-mail- dhoover@fanninco.net

Hello Don,

I have a trial coming up on a bail jumping. Would you be so kind to email me the voir dire you have. Thank you in advance.

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post