TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Forget the defense counsel, I wanna speak to the defendant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forget the defense counsel, I wanna speak to the defendant Login/Join 
posted
Lafler v. Cooper- the US Supreme Court reverses a case because the defense attorney advised against pleading to an offer; the def atty gives the wrong legal advise and/or is unable to evaluate the law correctly. Gee whiz, let me speak to the defenadnt from now on and I will correctly tell what the evidence will show and how it will show his guilt.

Posts: 62 | Location: Richmond, Texas, USA | Registered: May 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please Fred, don't.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gosh I miss Mr. Felcman's direct approach to prosecution.

You tell them Fred!

Posts: 293 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David, I have spent too much time with you on FB. I wanted to click the Like button.

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post