TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Crime Stoppers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crime Stoppers Login/Join 
posted
I am thinking about increasing our office's support and promotion of Crime Stoppers. Does your office have any special program that I could hear about?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John, in Bell County, in misdemeanors at least, one of the standard conditions of community supervision is a $10 contribution to a certified Crime Stoppers program in the county (currently one in Killeen). I have been involved with Crime Stoppers since the 1980s and believe, if operated correctly, it is a big help in getting badly-needed information for the police in major and other crimes...and the community will support a high profile Crime Stoppers program.

Posts: 171 | Location: Belton, Texas, USA | Registered: April 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nobody in Chambers County takes a felony probation without contributing $50 to CrimeStoppers.

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post