Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ooppss Login/Join 
posted

Question:
Ok so I'm 22 just started getting into trouble or in better ways of puttin it I just staryed getting caught. So I got my first charge ever last year for transporting aliens for $$. They let me out 4 months early so I could get drug help. They dropped the charge from felony to a misdemeanor and a yrs federal probation sober living etc. But I was only in az for that reason I actuallu live in cali. Well everything fell apart I paniced and came back to cali so I was on the run for about 6-7months till my pad got raided and they found my warrant. So now they can get me for abscounding.they had me @ no bail @ first but then they said I needed mental counseling etc so they let me out on house arrest. So now I have to go back to az in a few weeks to appear on my probation violations. What kinda time could I b looking @? We'rehopig that if I show my efforts in cali that I can mayb just finish my probation here bc I need family support etc. What could b somepossible outcomes how much time could I b looking at?

Trouble

Choices:
??

Posts: 1 | Location: temple city ca | Registered: January 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This, my friends, is why prosecutors will never be put out of business.

Big Grin

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Voting is an important civic responsibility, so I voted for ??. I felt compelled.

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Exit only.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I voted 2, Gretchen. R should it b, eye voted 2?

In any event, I think the "??" option might win in this vote poll.

Although AP's write in campaign might be able to gain some traction here, on the cooking sherry platform.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is." - Dan Quayle

Posts: 114 | Location: Bryan, Texas, USA | Registered: January 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Although AP's write in campaign might be able to gain some traction here, on the cooking sherry platform.

Give me Vanilla Extract, or give me death!

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well good luck to you, Misty Loo. Whether they send you to the joint or put you back on probation, I hope they can get you rehabilitated. Maybe some day you can be the president of your local Junior League Chapter.

Posts: 686 | Location: Beeville, Texas, U.S.A. | Registered: March 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post