TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Pleading synthetic marijuana in light of the statute revisions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pleading synthetic marijuana in light of the statute revisions Login/Join 
posted
Our misdemeanor prosecutors have come to me with a question about how to plea cases that I'm struggling to answer in light of the brand new schedule 2a drugs designed to go after synthetic marijuana. I was wondering if anyone had any pleadings they'd care to share regarding said changes. Thanks in advance for the help.

Posts: 2 | Registered: November 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you still need one, I can email you the pleading that was drafted here in Harris County. Just let me know.

Posts: 13 | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would appreciate the assistance also...

Lisa L. Peterson
Nolan County Attorney

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please do. My email is in my public profile. Thanks for the help.

Posts: 2 | Registered: November 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LL,

I would love a copy also. I believe my email address is on my public profile or call me at 361-595-8544.

thanks,

jth

Posts: 109 | Location: Kingsville, Texas, USA | Registered: July 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LL - may we please get a copy too?

nstratso@co.hood.tx.us

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too please?
coatty@co.blanco.tx.us

Thank you.

Posts: 41 | Location:  | Registered: June 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post