TDCAA Community
New Look and Feel

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/8831069651

November 03, 2007, 08:43
JB
New Look and Feel
TDCAA's website has a new look and feel. What do you think?
November 03, 2007, 12:25
RTC
Wow! it looks amazing. job well done!!
November 03, 2007, 13:48
JSH
Like everything else that TDCAA does, the new look is first rate!
November 03, 2007, 15:15
Floyd L. Jennings
Yeah, well I feel like an old Lone Star and BBQ fellow who wandered into a champagne and caviar luncheon!
November 04, 2007, 21:29
<Bob Cole>
As Gomer Pyle said, "Shazaam!"
November 05, 2007, 08:48
Gordon LeMaire
I like it! But now I gotta figure out why the TDCAA home page doesn't show up on my home computer. (I was wondering what everyone was talking about.)
November 05, 2007, 09:13
JohnR
quote:
Originally posted by Gordon LeMaire:
I like it! But now I gotta figure out why the TDCAA home page doesn't show up on my home computer. (I was wondering what everyone was talking about.)
You need to edit your bookmark so that it points to www.tdcaa.com rather than www.tdcaa.com/index.asp.
November 05, 2007, 09:19
JohnR
By the way, the logo at the top of the forums page does not point to the right page.
November 05, 2007, 10:14
APorter
Good job, TDCAA. Looks great.
November 05, 2007, 17:36
A.P. Merillat
Will the real AP please stand up...
November 05, 2007, 23:58
GG
It's easy to tell who the critically acclaimed author AP Merillat is. Just put a bass in their hands, close your eyes, and see who sounds like a cross between Macca, Jack Bruce, Donald "Duck" Dunne and Carole Kaye.
November 06, 2007, 08:57
A.P. Merillat
Wow, thanks Greg, if you're the real Greg. But if you put a bass in my hands, I might kiss it and release it, just like Bill Dance does when he hooks a big lunker hog. And to the other AP, I have to warn you that I may have tarnished your reputation and your trek through this life
by using your cool name. You might be much better off with a better, more pleasant name, such as JB or Scott or even GG. Exit only and check out my website.
November 06, 2007, 11:34
GG
My wife says I'm the real Greg, and in my house, that's really all that counts! Big Grin
November 06, 2007, 11:55
Shannon Edmonds
quote:
Originally posted by JohnR:
By the way, the logo at the top of the forums page does not point to the right page.

Thanks, John. Seems all the links on the left-hand side are mis-addressed. We'll get our people right on that.

Keep 'em coming, folks ...
November 06, 2007, 13:10
APorter
quote:
And to the other AP, I have to warn you that I may have tarnished your reputation and your trek through this life
by using your cool name.

Well, I've been refered to as "AP" for nearly 30 years by various persons. But, rest assured, I would never take offense if I were mistaken for you. If I could only get so lucky....

Alas, unlike you, fish laugh at the sound of my (full) name and not a sole would dare bother to raise a quill to record any of my attempts at poem-makin'.

Please don't think I was trying to steal your nickname. And I hope others realize I'm not trying to infringe on your territory, whether geographic or intellectual. Hopefully by now people realize I'm just a poor lackey #2 who is (literally) stationed at the last post before you leave this blessed state. Nothing more, and sometimes less. Cool
November 06, 2007, 14:55
Gordon LeMaire
quote:
I'm just a poor lackey #2 who is (literally) stationed at the last post before you leave this blessed state

Yeah. But it makes a quick getaway easier. Smile
November 06, 2007, 17:01
JAS
After a few days of analysis, I find I really like all the changes but the size of the lead photo. (Maybe this photo irks me!) Anyone else find it (or the topic photos below) takes up too much space on their screen making it difficult to check out the topics at the bottom of the screen without scrolling? Seeing the photo is fine, but it will change infrequently I assume. In contrast, the topics will change more often and, as an avid reader of the TDCAA site, those are what I really want to see.

JAS
November 06, 2007, 17:04
L Coats
I miss the quotes.
November 06, 2007, 18:11
JB
What photo?
November 06, 2007, 18:27
GG
What about a photo of AP and the Lesser Includeds featuring star vocalist and child predator prosecutor Sarah Wannarka?