Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unusual fetish Login/Join 
posted
Court documents said the man told police he slashed the rubber balls to satisfy a sexual urge. Experts said he has an unusual attraction to inflatable exercise devices.

details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Were they blue?

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HAHAHAHA @ Gretchen

cam

Posts: 8 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An Illinois man was accused of stealing more than $45,000 worth of eyeglasses from suburban Milwaukee stores because he enjoys being around eyewear.

Details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A South Carolina man was charged with having sex with a horse after the animal's owner caught the act on videotape, then staked out the stable and caught him at shotgun point, authorities said Wednesday.

Details.

posted Hide Post
Of course, if it wasn't weird enough for a fellow to "allegedly" get caught having sex with a horse, the same perp has been successfully prosecuted for having sex with THE SAME HORSE previously and is a registered sex offender because of that act.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like we need an expansion of the stalking laws to protect pets and livestock. A "Mr. Ed." law, if you will.

[This message was edited by JB on 08-03-09 at .]

posted Hide Post
OK, the truly hilarious part of the story was that the owner could tell something was wrong because the horse was acting differently.

I hate to ask (because AP will answer), but are there really signs of sexual abuse exhibited by a horse?

Posts: 8 | Location: Midland, TX, USA | Registered: August 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe the old timers refer to that as "havin' a hitch in yer giddyup."

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once you've read this case you will never forget it. Ouch!

Fielder v. State, 756 S.W.3d 309 (Tex.Crim.App. 1988)

"Darwin would administer a substance he told her was demerol in order to force her to participate in such activities as piercing her genitals with a golden ring and nailing his own scrotum to wooden blocks while sitting before her as she hung nude, shackled and tied to metal rings in a closet Darwin had customized for such activities."

Posts: 200 | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought A.P. was only an expert on banjos, alternative methods of catfishing and, er um, alternative methods of alcohol intake. He's an amazing man, no doubt...

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sounds like we need an expansion of the stalking laws to protect pets and livestock. A "Mr. Ed." law, if you will.

Puts the phrase, "Wilbur, come in here." In a whole new context, doesn't it?

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Police say a western Ohio man broke into at least three homes to steal bras and panties.

Details.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Police say a western Ohio man broke into at least three homes to steal bras and panties.

I'm guessing he's a lumberjack. (Also giving away my age.)

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He couldn't be a lumberjack. Lumberjacks sleep all night and work all day- no time for pantie raids.

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thought he might have been collecting for his wardrobe

posted Hide Post
(I'd have been really upset if I was the victim - especially if I was on my way to a presentation or something).

Can anyone think of anything higher than a class C violation?

Hair

posted Hide Post
Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

...Against me, as I take the scissors and go after him! I don't know why, but someone chopping off a big hunk of hair bothers me worse than if they'd just come up and hit me.

And what the heck is up with hair-gluing?

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why not - taking the property (hair) of a person from the owner, per Chapter 31 (theft), and cutting the hair = bodity injury. Is cutting off someone's hair "bodily injury"?

Posts: 325 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: November 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post