TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Think this guy is really serious about his bank robbing?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Think this guy is really serious about his bank robbing? Login/Join 
posted
(I figured since this listing on Ebay wouldn't last forever, I'd copy parts of it into the body of this topic for posterity - I bolded the part I found amusing).

Epee on Ebay

Listing and payment details: HideShow
Starting time: Jul-29-06 14:56:43 PDT
Starting bid: US $10.00
Duration: 7-day listing
Payment methods: PayPal,
Money order/Cashiers check
See details
Meet the seller
Seller: uneedwaigots!( 0 )
Member: since Jul-28-06 in United States

Description

Item Specifics - Item Condition
Condition: Used

You are bidding on a complete epee sword used to replicate a rapier for fencing practice. It retails at about $60 new. It is in good shape with some dings in the bell style hand guard. This was mine before I got my arms shot off by the cops trying to rob a bank with this thing...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The funniest item description I've seen on the bay was a middle aged man selling a pair of unused leather pants that he said were bought in a moment of weakness in the 1980's, when he was urged to do so by his then girlfriend. I wish I had saved it because it was hilarious.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post