TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Not all Brits share the same views!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not all Brits share the same views!! Login/Join 
posted
Texas death row inmate's appeal to the public in London:

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa090910_lj_apdeathrow.168477822.html

JAS

[This message was edited by Shannon Edmonds on 09-10-09 at .]

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I am desperate, because the British people may be my last hope. If they ask for my life to be spared, maybe Texas will listen."

Um.... why? Not that I don't love England and all, but I'm not sure why random British people's opinion should have any bearing on a Texas case.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It shouldn't! They have enough of their own issues.

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How come British prisoners don't seek our sympathy?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try the "Scots"....they are more sympathetic.

Posts: 70 | Location: Ft. Worth, Texas | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It must be the whisky that softens them up. The recent release of the Lockerbie bomber being a case in point.

JAS