TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Probation Bills Update
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Probation Bills Update Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ben, with your permission, I'll e-mail you an answer to that last. I don't want to get into a (civilized) arguement with you on this board.

Posts: 13 | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No one who allows anonymous posters on his website can do anything civilized. Clean up your act. OK: anyone who posts allegations on a website and lacks the fortitude to attribute them. I won't be repsonding to you further.

[This message was edited by BLeonard on 05-30-05 at .]

[This message was edited by BLeonard on 05-30-05 at .]

Posts: 723 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No one anonymous posts on my website; I'm the only that adds to it. And...doesn't this very board allow anonymous posting?

Posts: 13 | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Under HB 2193, as passed and sent on to the Governor, SJF dope defendants will still be entitled to a mandatory probation even with a prior felony conviction if that conviction is under 12.44(a)? I didn't notice that provision on my initial read and don't think it has been mentioned here before. Check out Section 5 of the bill.

Posts: 280 | Location: Weatherford, Texas | Registered: March 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post