TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    How to Get Fake SSN Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to Get Fake SSN Cards Login/Join 
posted
How is this legal and why is it still going on in Dallas with no one there doing anything??

Dallas ISD faulted for using fake Social Security numbers

09:42 AM CST on Friday, November 14, 2008
By TAWNELL D. HOBBS / The Dallas Morning News
tdhobbs@dallasnews.com

Years after being advised by a state agency to stop, the Dallas Independent School District continued to provide foreign citizens with fake Social Security numbers to get them on the payroll quickly.

Some of the numbers were real Social Security numbers already assigned to people elsewhere. And in some cases, the state's educator certification office unknowingly used the bogus numbers to run criminal background checks on the new hires, most of whom were brought in to teach bilingual classes.

It's unclear how long DISD had been issuing the phony numbers, and district officials didn't know Thursday how many had been given out. But the investigative report and interviews with DISD employees indicate the practice went on for several years before it was discontinued this past summer.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/111408dnmetdisdsocials.3d93dbc.html

[This message was edited by Shannon Edmonds on 11-14-08 at .]

Posts: 79 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beats me. I know I've seen more fake SS cards than I can count (in the hands of illegals) that are being sold in Dallas. One defendant told me he paid $500 and that everyone in his family has one. The number on that card traced to an elderly woman in North Dakota. Sounds like DISD is just legitimizing the whole thing.

If you or I tried something like that, we'd be in Leavenworth in a heartbeat.

Posts: 137 | Location: Corsicana, TX | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who can be shocked?

While I don't think I could turn someone in to ICE if he or she were a hard working immigrant who may have problems being here legally (some just never renew their visas, but got here legally), I am not one of the liberal voices calling for open broders.

This is going on because we are too scared, as a nation, to do what every other nation does - tighten up the broders, and send those here illegally back to where they came from - and fine employers who kknowingly hire them.

There are enough laws on the books. Immigration rform? NO - immigration enforcement by those charged with the responsibility for it.

Posts: 48 | Location: Seguin, TX, USA | Registered: June 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Fwanncker>
posted
You need a fake ID first to get a real SSN I got an excellent fake passport online. Looked just like a real passport they are the best for Fake ID

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posting an ad selling fake passports to a prosecutor's forum? The thread for dumbest criminals is here.

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Winner

quote:
Originally posted by Brody V. Burks:
Posting an ad selling fake passports to a prosecutor's forum? The thread for dumbest criminals is here.

Big Grin

Posts: 2423 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post