TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Concealed Weapon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Concealed Weapon Login/Join 
posted
An obese Harris County jail inmate turned over a pistol that had been hidden in the folds of his skin after he went through at least five searches upon his arrest and was booked into two different local lockups, authorities said.

Details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This raises some interesting Fourth Amendment issues out in the field for our cops - I mean, when does a safety frisk become a body cavity search? Eewww.... and another reason I admire cops. Smile

Posts: 9 | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I once prosecuted a rather large defendant who transported his dope under one of his large man breasts. When he was arrested, the officers lifted one of the protuberant mams and out dropped the dope.

His street name?

"Boobie" of course.

Posts: 14 | Location: Montgomery County | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For a previous related discussion on butt crack warrants, click here.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love it when street names given by really tough guys sound so much like something a 3 year old would say. We had a very dangerous deadly weapon attack in our jail, where one defendant's name was George and all participants called him "Curious."

Posts: 526 | Location: Del Rio, Texas | Registered: April 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post