TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Do you know what a gigolo is???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you know what a gigolo is??? Login/Join 
posted
I finally made the Texas Bar Journal... and thank the Lord it wasn't in the "Disciplinary Actions" section. Take a look at the "et cetera" section - pages 477-478 of the May 2007 issue... http://www.texasbar.com/Template.cfm?Section=Current_Issue&Template=/ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=18035 . By the way, if you need an expert on the definition of a gigolo, I might could be qualified as an expert (but certainly not from personal experience...). But if you need an expert on sex with ugly women, please contact Racehorse (-;

Posts: 276 | Location: Liberty County, Texas | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You coulda called David Lee Roth as an expert witness...

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
boebzee-boebzee-bop-ziddy-bop.....

Posts: 357 | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
perhaps someone should call richard gere. or eddie griffin. he did train deuce, after all.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eddie Griffin may be pushing it a bit. After all, he actually trained Deuce to be a "man w---e". Not that I saw the movie. That would make me crass. And anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm a boor. I'm not crass.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fred Garvin....male prostitute!
Nuff said!

Posts: 568 | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mhartman:
Fred Garvin....male prostitute!
Nuff said!

You nailed it! Old School SNL.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too funny!!!!
Wonder if youtube has it?

posted Hide Post
Y'all are old! Wink

Posts: 115 | Location: Andrews, Texas | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but at least I'm not having to wear trusses.....yet!

posted Hide Post
who is fred garvin?

Posts: 62 | Registered: March 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Read the script.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post