TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Border problems
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Border problems Login/Join 
posted
Joggers found the decapitated bodies of three men Tuesday near a bullfighting ring in this northern border city [of Tijuana], an official said.

The three bodies also were missing their hands and one its feet, said deputy state Attorney General Salvador Ortiz. He said the heads were found nearby with a message calling the men "snitches."

Details.

[This story seemed emblematic of the problems surfacing in Mexico. How are you seeing these problems in your jurisdiction?]

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
11 days, no responses. Interesting.

If my memory is correct, El Paso is consistently ranked as one of the safest US cities of its size, and yet it is within shouting distance of Juarez, an incredibly violent city about 3 times larger than El Paso.

What's the deal?

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this were the Houston Chronicle and the responses were from their commentators, with an article dealing with decapitation in Mexico you'd have a slew of responses about how they didn't know Bob Durst was living in Mexico now.

Don't lose your head

Seriously, I'm not sure that decapitation in Mexico is startling news anymore. I mean, it seems to be every third day they find decapitation victims in Mexico somewhere.

It's not affecting where I work, at least yet, but surely some border/south Texas counties are being affected.

For example, did you see this story about the two US Citizen hit men from Laredo the other day? Check out the creepy eyes tatt'd on the eyelids of one of the killers.

This is the creepiest tattoo ever, and I mean EVER!

I'd love to see an article about their prosecution in The Texas Prosecutor.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post