TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    TDCAA at the Rose Bowl??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TDCAA at the Rose Bowl?? Login/Join 
posted
When I saw this fellow on tv, I was pretty sure it was Shannon Edmonds:

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hence the dark glasses!!

Janette Ansolabehere

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was happy to see that none of my known comrades-in-alma mater were captured on television during the Holiday Bowl. Incidentally, I note that the fan's jersey number appears to be either "6" or "8". I'm pleasantly surprised to find that Shannon played quarterback or wide receiver for the Longhorns. You learn something new every day.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our Aggie cohorts have been conspicuously quiet here of late. Wonder why?

Posts: 293 | Registered: April 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Mr. Ro-later, are you making a crack about my slightly-larger-than-average ears? Big Grin

As luck would have it, I WAS in attendance at the 91st Rose Bowl (I get the feeling that 10 years from now, 100,000 Texas fans will claim to have been there, but I've got the ticket -- and the hoarse voice -- to prove it). I did not, however, dress like that dude. Mainly because those horns wouldn't have fit in our rental car ...

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We Aggies are quiet at the moment. But I believe our time to boast is coming! You know our Aggie mantra---"Wait till next year!"

Posts: 170 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm with you Mark. I consoled myself throughout the debacle that was the Cotton Bowl with the thought that next year is a mere 8 1/2 months away!

Posts: 280 | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Markus Kypreos>
posted
But let's not forget this great moment of 2004:

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OUCH!!!!!

Posts: 293 | Registered: April 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Markus, that is below the belt!

Posts: 170 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
True, there's always next year

But let's not forget this great moment of 2004:
--------------

Damn law of averages... hopefully it will be another 20 years... but hey everyone knows we are a basketball school anyways

Posts: 11 | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post