TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Least Admired People
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Least Admired People Login/Join 
posted
Jury questionnaires are funny. And you can sure get some insight into a juror's personality or political views by their answers. Here are some answers from a recent one regarding the question, "Name 3 people you admire the least."

Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Hitler

Osama bin Laden
Jesse Jackson
Roger Moore

George Bush
50 Cent
(no 3rd)

Michael Jackson
OJ Simpson
Jerry Springer

Saddam Hussein
My ex-boss

Paris Hilton
Donald Trump
Any Pop Diva

John Kerry
The Devil
Dick Sewell(?)

Car Salesmen
Real Estate Salesmen
Door-to-door Salesmen

Whitney Houston
(no 2nd or 3rd)

What are some funny, strange insights you've gleaned from jury questionnaires?

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had a capital trial some time back where a prospective juror listed her religion as "WICCAN" and identified her favorite hobby as "SEX." She was excused by agreement, but we seriously contemplated conducting the individual voir dire just for fun!!!

Posts: 293 | Registered: April 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So that's how you get out of jury duty...

Posts: 47 | Location: Houston | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was talking from a Houston prosecutor recently who said she put a Wiccan on a capital murder jury. "Witches like killing people" was the reasoning. It apparently worked out -- the defendant got death.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had a woman once who most enjoyed spending her spare time "playing games with her pet chicken."
Excused by agreement.

Posts: 280 | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A feather is kinky, the whole chicken is perverted.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She wants to cuddle; he wants to watch Michelle Bonner do scores and highlights; she wants her feathers stroked; he wants some chips and queso. He then learns the true meaning of hen-pecked and has to explain to his coworkers how he got the puncture wounds and claw marks.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why is it that A.P. always seems to jump into the discussion when there's something involving unnatural acts with animals?

But while we're talking about rednecks, from that same questionnaire, one of the answers to "3 Most Admired People" was
1) Mom
2) Dale Earnhardt
3) Dad
I bet Dad's thrilled that #3 (As in, "We love you #3!") outranked him.

posted Hide Post
Your juror proves that the timeless reasoning found in Cledus Maggard's 1976 classic C.B. song, "The White Knight," still resonates today:

"Ahead of your children and ahead of your wife,
on the list of the ten best things in life,
your C.B.'s gotta rank right around number four.
'Course, [CENSOR'S NOTE: lyric here concerned animals the reference to which, under certain circumstances, could be considered offensive], hot biscuits and Merle Haggard come one, two, three, you know."

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not only do I pop up when the odd topics come around, but I would probably make that first list you mentioned, Jane, along with Bill, Hillary and car salesmen, if questionnaires were circulated among the 23 or 24 people who know me.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post