TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Restitution Lien Form
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Restitution Lien Form Login/Join 
posted
I am a Probation Officer and have a defendant that I would like to have a Restitution Lien (CCP 42.22) placed on; however, I can't locate a form. If anyone would be willing to share their form, I would greatly appreciate it. The form can me e-mailed to me at:

sheaton@navarrocounty.org.

Thanks

Posts: 8 | Location: Corsicana, Navarro County, Texas, USA | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have one yet? If not, I can send you mine.

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have one too, and would be glad to provide our form as well. Please e-mail me at scottbrumley@co.potter.tx.us if we can be of assistance.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Internal e-mail problems prevent me from sending e-mail at the moment; however, I can receive e-mail. Therefore, I would appreciate it if you could each e-mail me your form. Thanks.

[This message was edited by Scott Heaton on 12-14-04 at .]

Posts: 8 | Location: Corsicana, Navarro County, Texas, USA | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post