TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Preparation of Child Abuse Cases Seminar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Preparation of Child Abuse Cases Seminar Login/Join 
posted
Location? Dallas? Austin?
What/Where is a ceremonial courtroom?
Remember, some of us still live in the sticks.

Posts: 244 | Registered: November 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing Harris County since they are the only ones with a 20 story courthouse. But I've been wrong about simpler things....

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Preparation of Child Abuse Cases class will be in the Harris County Criminal Justice Building, 1201 Franklin, Houston. The class is scheduled for Thursday, March 29th at 2:00. It will be in the ceremonial courtroom on the 20th floor. There will be two hours CLE credit for this class. The instructors will be Terese Buess and Mike Trent.

Posts: 32 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: February 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw the article on the homepage, giving the details (time, place, CLE hours), but I didn't see whether we have to pre-register or pay a fee. So, what's the deal?

Posts: 176 | Location: Hempstead, TX, USA | Registered: June 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call Ted Wilson, a very nice man, at the Harris Co DA's and I'm sure he can advise. Usually there is no fee for prosecutors for HCDA's in house seminars, as I recall.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post