TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Voice recognition expert needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Voice recognition expert needed Login/Join 
posted
I posted on the expert forum regarding this subject. I am hoping that a post here will reach a wider audience. Grimes County has recently had a few instances of bomb threats at a local plant. One defendant made threats twice, then we had a copy cat. These threats have cost our victim major dollars.

We would like a voice recognition expert to perform an analysis of the tapes. On one tape it is pretty obvious it is the defendant, the second tape is not so clear. If anyone knows of a competent expert in voice recognition analysis, we would greatly appreciate that information. We would prefer someone in Texas but that is not necessary.

We have a family member who will testify it is the defendant, however, the additional cushion of an expert opinion is preferable.

Posts: 50 | Location: Anderson, Texas | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you tried contacting the FBI or the Target Forensic Lab? I don't know whether Target does voice recognition, but it's worth a call.

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My mom is pretty good on voice recognition. She used to always yell at us when we were little and supposed to be sleeping: "I can hear you in there, Marty."

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure, I bet Marty was the only one getting yelled at.

Posts: 622 | Location: San Marcos | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great, how much does your mom charge an hour? Will she work for cheap for a fellow prosecutor?

Posts: 50 | Location: Anderson, Texas | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post