TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Moral Turgitude
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moral Turgitude Login/Join 
posted
An Oklahoma judge has provided us with a striking example of the meaning of moral turpitude. For details, read the opinion.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's up? Only lurkers on this post?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He was only powering up the old babe magnet.

I guess playing solitaire on the bench isn't so bad.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perhaps he simply misunderstood the lecture in judges' school when they said that a judge has inherent power to take necessary steps to control his docket.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"uh, excuse me your honor, but I think it's suppose to be your gavel that you pound"

Posts: 3 | Location: Seguin, TX, USA | Registered: March 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm just curious if he used a mirror to shave. Sounds risky to me..

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bradley, where do you find cases like that? Eek

Posts: 686 | Location: Beeville, Texas, U.S.A. | Registered: March 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's a self-made man

Posts: 319 | Location: Midland, TX | Registered: January 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He is the original Judge Learned Hand.

posted Hide Post
Gives a whole new meaning to "here comes the Judge.." But maybe he's just getting jerked around. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0624041pump1.html

Posts: 23 | Location: Hunt County, TX | Registered: October 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post