TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Sick Leave Pool
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sick Leave Pool Login/Join 
posted
My commissioners suddenly want a sick leave pool. Does anyone have a set of guidelines that they would like to share?
Thanks - Smile

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you mean allowing the sick employee to borrow time accumulated from another employee once the sick employee's account is exhausted?
If so, I have a brief(2 pg.) guide in our employee manual that was drafted prior to my election that I can share but I don't know if it will help or is any good.
Mike Hartman

Posts: 568 | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have one but I can't get your email address to work. Email me you know mine and I will send it via return email

Posts: 267 | Location: Mansfield, Texas | Registered: August 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike, I would appreciate a copy of your explanation - and Ray, I have sent you an e-mail that should help!

Thank you both!

lisa Roll Eyes

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Might try Keith Downs at Smith County, they have a pool program in place and he can probably get you the material. kdowns@smith-county.com

Posts: 59 | Location: Tyler, Texas | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lisa, tried your e-mail too...no luck. Potter County (Amarillo) has a plan in place. Be glad to get that to you if you need it. Let me know.

Posts: 56 | Location: Plainview, Texas | Registered: September 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post