TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Response to No-Evidence Summary Judgment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Response to No-Evidence Summary Judgment Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a response to a no-evidence summary judgment? I recognize I don't have to marshal all my proof and just have to produce a scintilla of evidence but I'm unsure of how to actually form my response. If you have a sample of a motion for continuance that would be greatly appreciated too. I'd appreciate anyone's help.

kclark@co.anderson.tx.us

Posts: 3 | Location: Anderson County, Palestine Texas | Registered: May 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent you an email!

Posts: 10 | Location: Lubbock | Registered: November 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, thank you very much! I haven't received your email yet, but I am anxiously awaiting it to arrive. Here's my email address again just in case: kclark@co.anderson.tx.us

quote:
Originally posted by critter:
I sent you an email!

Posts: 3 | Location: Anderson County, Palestine Texas | Registered: May 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kimberly,

Please let me know if you have not received the information you need for this.

equisenberry@brazoscountytx.gov

Posts: 81 | Registered: December 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can I get a copy of this emailed to me? Tmcwilliamsada@yahoo.com

Posts: 52 | Location: TX, USA | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post