TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Appealing a Property Hearing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Appealing a Property Hearing Login/Join 
posted
How do I appeal a judge ruling for a property hearing? I would like the process as my attorney worked as a consultant only and when my vehicle was repossed, the judge said that the motion was written in the wrong county and since the property was seized on a repossession versus in the counnty where the "Writ of Sequestration" was served by the constable the judge denyed my motion to dismiss the Writ of Sequestration for putting a replevy bond on my vehicle and reducing the amount of the bond.

Dawn Csernai(Sir-Knee)
The Cleaner Way

Posts: 1 | Location: Austin, TX USA | Registered: December 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the TDCAA Bulletin Boards. The discussions in these user forums are for the benefit of prosecutors and their staff members, although we welcome relevant and appropriate input from other members of the criminal justice and government lawyer community. These forums are NOT a source of legal advice for citizens. Call the State Bar of Texas (1-800-204-2222) for information on seeking legal advice.

Posts: 286 | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post