TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Quo Warranto
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quo Warranto Login/Join 
posted
Our office is entertaining filing a "quo warranto" for the first time regarding some annexations by some of our cities in this county. Anybody have a form and procedurs they can email me at ---les@bexar.org

Posts: 20 | Location: san antonio, texas | Registered: October 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which cities? Inquiring minds want to know.

Posts: 86 | Location: Floresville, TX USA | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only quo warranto actions we've filed have been to oust elected officers who wrongfully held office. It wouldn't give you much in the way of go-bys for ultra vires allegations, but I'm glad to share if you want any of it.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did some of this about 8 years ago. I will try to find the pleadings for you.

Hugh

Posts: 31 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. That sounds great. By the way the cities involved are the City of San Antonio and Helotes.

Posts: 20 | Location: san antonio, texas | Registered: October 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
whats your address?

Posts: 31 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post