TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    contract with museum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

contract with museum Login/Join 
posted
I would like a contract form that will help me with a contract between Hansford County and a yet to be formed non-profit corporation that will operate the museum. The county owns the museum property and it is run by the Historical Commission right now. The county wants out of direct management and responsibility. Anything close like a library would work also. I just need more of a checklist plus the boilerplate recitals and such.
Thanks,
John Hutchison CA, Hansford County

Posts: 59 | Location: Spearman, TX, Hansford | Registered: March 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We're in the process of working up the materials for our museum in our Santa Fe Building. I'll be glad to pass them along to you when we've completed them. More detailed information can be obtained from Dave Kemp, our First Assistant who is handling the matter. If you'll e-mail me, I'll give you his direct phone line.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have worked up a rough draft already. Once it is in near to final form I'll share it with you.
Thanks for the reply.
I'll think that the RR museum in the Santa Fe Building will be a great addition to a grand old building.
John Hutchison CA Hansford Co.

Posts: 59 | Location: Spearman, TX, Hansford | Registered: March 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post