TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    jury of view
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

jury of view Login/Join 
posted
Looking for anybody has dealt with a "jury of view" created in connection with the county road map procedures under Section 258 of the Transportation code. My main concerns at this point are the nature of the proceedings, i.e. posting, agenda, notice, minutes, etc.

Posts: 106 | Location: Uvalde, Texas | Registered: May 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The venerable Jury of View has been around long enough that it needs complete retirement. We probably did one back in the 80's. It was a disaster, not on a computer and probably unfindable over in the County Clerk's office unless you know the magic word. The eminent domain procedure works well enough. Sorry.

Posts: 267 | Location: Mansfield, Texas | Registered: August 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's what I was afraid of. I hadn't thought of that route. Thanks Ray. I'll let you know how it goes. Wink

Posts: 106 | Location: Uvalde, Texas | Registered: May 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I happen to be aware of a jury of view that is currently enjoined by a TI.

Email me if you would like some details.

Posts: 245 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: July 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post